Don’t miss this incredible day of fun now FRIDAY, September 25th at Elmwood Park with a full lineup of bands to be announced from 5-10pm, the best burgers, expanded craft beer, sangria and seltzer selections, new kid’s activities, on site gaming and so much more!
Stay tuned for important announcements regarding safe practices and new implementations.
$10 tickets go on sale now at http://biglickentertainment.com/event/big-lick-burger-fest/
All pre-sale tickets valid for the new date. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us!
Produced by Big Lick Entertainment with Council of Community Services!
RSVP on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/800052700515586/
• Doors open 5pm
• Blankets, stadium seats and chairs allowed. No tents allowed. No umbrellas allowed as they block view of other patrons. Event is rain or shine.
• No outside food or drink. Food and beverage vendors will be on site.
• Service animals only.
• Entrances to the show will be located on the Franklin Road entrance (down the pathway into amphitheater and the Williamson Road entrance.
• Must be 21 or older with valid photo ID to purchase adult beverage tickets. Cash or credit is accepted. There is no ATM on site. However several are within a short walking distance. Almost all food vendors accept credit card.
• You are allowed re-entry – must be wearing official event wristband.
• Children 12 and under will be admitted free.
• The venue is ADA accessible.
• Information listed above is subject to change. Please follow social media for the most up to date information.
Check out the official Facebook page with multiple photo galleries at http://www.Facebook.com/BigLickBurgerFest